ERIEGOLD IRISH WHISKEY
- ÉIRE is the Irish word for IRELAND!
- ÉIREGOLD is a celebration of the Golden Irish liquid that is Irish Whiskey, a national treasure in Ireland since the monastic days of “Uisce beatha”, or “water of life”, which was the name given by Irish monks in the early Middle Ages to distilled alcohol.
- ÉIREGOLD is distilled, matured, and bottled in County Cork on the South Coast of Ireland on the Wild Atlantic Way.
- This special reserve Irish whiskey has been slowly matured in 200L ex-bourbon, first fill, flame charred, juicy white oak casks from Kentucky in the USA for a minimum of four years.
- A well-rounded, smooth, Irish whiskey infused with notes of cinnamon, cloves and succulent sweet caramel.
- It has a long and satisfying, smooth, silky finish.
- ÉIREGOLD… A TASTE OF IRELAND… Sláinte!